The Arts of the Pamlico (AOP) will host the 23rd Annual East Carolina Wildlife Arts Festival in downtown Washington. Exciting news! AOP is partnering with the East Carolina Wildfowl Guild to coordinate the duck carving competition!
- February 7 from 5:30 PM – 8 PM – Sponsor Reception & NC Duck Stamp Unveiling, Duck Carving Competition
- February 8 from 10 AM – 8 PM – Exhibits, Duck Carving Competition, Outdoor Vendors & Live Music
- February 9 from 10 AM – 6 PM – Exhibits, Outdoor Vendors, Duck Carving Competition, Duck Calling Competition, Kids Duck Decoy Painting, Costumed Characters, Kids Crafts, Retriever Dog Demonstration plus Live Music
- Duck Caller applications open, contact Debra Torrence at firstname.lastname@example.org, closing October 1, 2018.
- Duck Carver applications open through the show. Contact Jay Sullivan at email@example.com
- Festival Exhibitor applications are now open, closing October 1, 2018. Wildfowl Carving Magazine subscribers may submit applications up til November 1, 2018. Contact Virginia Finnerty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsorships available for festival & competitions. Please contact Debra Torrence at email@example.com
$7 day pass & $12 weekend pass. Add $2 for credit card or Paypal purchases online.