Arts of the Pamlico benefits and depends heavily on active volunteers and interns to support operations and expand resources. AoP has a long history of volunteer engagement. If you are interested in volunteering click here to complete the Volunteer Interest Form then email or bring it by.
Interested in becoming an AoP intern? Unpaid high school and college internships are available to support course credit, continuing education units and/or service requirements. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What can you expect as a volunteer? Volunteers help in a variety of activities such as:
- Providing tours of the facility
- Tending to gallery gift shop customers
- Setting up displays and art installations
- Posting events on social media
- Updating event listings
- Adding to the AoP outreach list
- Exploring sponsorships
- Growing AoP membership
- Researching funding options
- Gathering information on arts and cultural activities
- Assisting with special events
- Serving on committees
- Supporting with office tasks
- Helping with construction projects
- Serving/selling beverages and snacks
- Grabbing a paint brush or broom and tidying up
For more information, contact the gallery at 919-946-2504 or email here.