Art - Culture - Community
The Arts of the Pamlico (AoP) provides cultural opportunities through initiation, support, and presentation of artistic programs in Beaufort County and beyond. AoP presents a wide range of educational, entertainment, and cultural programs, and to encourage the same by advancing and supporting the efforts of local arts organizations and arts businesses throughout Beaufort County and the region.
- Virginia Finnerty, Executive Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeffery Phipps, Artistic Director – email@example.com
- Pam Anderson, Operations Manager – Art Exhibits, Membership & Events – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lexie Buck, Financials Manager – email@example.com
- Heather Summers, firstname.lastname@example.org – Program and Outreach Coordinator
- Ethan Wolf, Theatre Manager – email@example.com
- Anthoney Wooden, Program, Outreach, Youth Arts Associate firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Harding – Facilities Maintenance Lead
- Maribel Telles, Facility Cleaning
Arts of the Pamlico administrative offices and Box Office are located at the Turnage Theater and Gallery in downtown Washington, North Carolina.
Physical Address: Historic Turnage Theatre 150 West Main Street, Washington, NC 27889
Mailing Address: PO Box 634, Washington, NC 27889
Where We Are Located
The Arts of the Pamlico is located at 150 West Main Street in historic downtown Washington, NC – just one block from the Washington Waterfront. Come by boat and dock at the Waterfront! We are just a short walk to dinner and an event at the Turnage Theatre. There is also plenty of parking behind the Theatre.