Art - Culture - Community
BOARD OF DIRECTORS FY 18/19
- Lynda Lane – Chair
- Roland Wyman – Vice Chair
- Reg Smith – Past Chair
- Mia Williams – Treasurer
- Linda Boyer – Secretary
- Ed Mann – Financial Advisor
The Arts of the Pamlico (AOP) provides a wide array of arts and cultural programming for residents and visitors to Beaufort County and the surrounding region.
AOP is committed to racial and cultural equity in its programs. The programs AOP offers are a cultural mirror reflective of the times and the rich diversity of our community and society in general.
AOP is committed to offering programming choices in safe spaces for all people whenever they gather to celebrate, share and create art.
AOP’s programming choices strive to offer low cost access to the performing, visual, literary and traditional arts that reflect the times, respond to community interests, demonstrate improvement and innovation, engage constituents across geographic, cultural, social and economic strata, foster collaborative relationships with and provide services and support for arts organizations, arts resources and community partners and grow support for and compensate individual artists and art groups for their
Policy implementation will be at the discretion of the Arts of the Pamlico Executive Director.
Approved by the AOP Board of Directors July 25, 2018.
Arts of the Pamlico has several dedicated, energetic task groups focused on specific activities of the organization. Current task groups include:
- Community Theatre – Lynda Lane, Dylan Ritch, Crystal Holman, Thad Aley, Rachel Isaac, Jeff Gould, Preston Coghill, Nicole Smith, Jeffrey Phipps & Patricia Clark, Debra Torrence
- Annual Gala -Jeffrey Phipps, Mia Williams, Susan Watson, Lilly Jones, Angi Gibbs, Heather Thienpont, Debra Torrence
- Fall Fundraiser – Heather Thienpont, Lexie Buck, Lilly Jones, Susan Watson, Gayle Watson, Debra Torrence
- Bubblegum Theatre for Youth – Rachel Issac, Crystal Holman, Patricia Clark, Debra Torrence