The Arts of the Pamlico/Historic Turnage Theatre offers affordable spaces for private events (weddings, receptions, bridal or baby showers, birthdays and more), community & group events, business meetings and performances.
Please see below for rates.
Call us at 252-946-2504 or email Thad Aley at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or to make reservations.
More Facility Info
Scroll down to view detailed information for the rental spaces we feature at the Turnage Theatre
Features & Dimensions of Spaces
Gallery?meeting Space Dimensions
- Art Cafe’ – 40′ x 11′ plus area for rolling carts and large frig (will frig be needed for beverages?)
- Lane Gallery – 66′ x 11 1/2′ (must keep 4′ opening from end to end)
- Turnage Gallery – 50′ x 23′
- Proscenium Opening – 27′ 3″
- Stage Depth (from Proscenium Lip (PL) – 18′
- Stage Depth (from Proscenium Face (PF) – 20′
- Apron Depth (height of stage) – 28″
- Orchestra Pit Non removable Cover Ground Level – 27′ wide x 8′ deep (4′ ft in front of pit must be open for exit)
Backstage (Creation Station) Features
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 large Dressing Rooms with Showers
- Open Art Workshop Space for 20 – 25
- Utility Sink
- Pottery Space
- Print Studio
- Sewing Shoppe
- Green Room with Couch and 2 Chairs
Our art cafe’ can host small receptions for 25 -35 seated persons at our cafe tables with high padded & wooden chairs or 30 – 35 standing participants. The cafe space comes with a separate entrance, bathroom and bar.
Art Exhibit Spaces
Artists interested in exhibiting their work are asked to contact AOP for additional details and options including the art cafe, art-way main entrance, Lane Gallery, & Turnage Gallery.
AOP’s serving kitchen with open countertops, coolers, dishwasher, regular sized refrigerator, sink, food warmer and ice maker.
Creation Station Backstage
Creation Station in the backstage area of the theatre offers artists a community work space with workshop areas, utility sink, bathroom, a Pottery Studio, Print Shoppe, Sewing Shoppe and two large dressing rooms with full bathrooms, work counters and exceptional lighting.
Our 1200 square foot Gallery provides a flex space for large art exhibits, meetings, performances, receptions, before wedding parties, dinners, reunions, corporate meeting and networking groups.
The Turnage Theatre, with a seating capacity of 432, is available for everything from a group movie to a music performance or stage production, ceremonies, recitals, weddings, services and more.
Take virtual 360º tours of the theatre. Click here.